It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 21, 2024
No threats in the mail
Shakopee Minnesota. I stayed at the America and I believe I stayed three nights while staying at this hotel Bree was working as an audit. like I do at every hotel I stay at and every hotel that I walk through the doors of I go to the audit and ask them if they can mail my mail for me. so they decided they were going to play a game with it Michelle Vance and Rory Vance were at the hotel while I was there Greg Marshall's girlfriend was working as a housekeeper while I was there. late at night I gave her three pieces of mail and asked her to mail the mail for me. Jackson was announcing that was his girl isn't she pretty isn't she pretty. that was the one who made a deal with me gave me my bank account as long as I didn't file a police report against Jackson for what he had done to me.
after I handed her a three pieces of mail she opened one of them. the truth of the matter is she didn't open it Michelle Vance and Roy Vance gave her an open piece of mail something they had wrote on one of my pictures. apparently it's threats and could be considered terrorism domestic terrorism but I didn't write it. they work really hard to use the same handwriting that I use to make it look like it's me they also fax this to several senators offices claiming that I'm threatening people trying to get me arrested and have me committed into a psychiatric facility. I watched Bree walk out the door and go to the business next door to the hotel there was a police officer waiting she handed in my mail and told him that I'm sending threats out in the mail. it was pretty upsetting to watch all of this go down. the following day I took three envelopes and I put those envelopes in the mailbox that's the pictures that you see those same police officers from the same police force went to that mailbox and collected those envelopes that I mailed that were sealed. they announced that they were very angry they were forced to open somebody's Federal mail and when they open that mail they found that I wasn't sending any threats at all they found that they were lied to and they were used and they're not happy about Bree and Jackson using them to claim that I'm sending out threats to individuals that aren't even from our country is instructing police officers to commit a federal offense opening up federal mail. I heard three different police officers announced that you made us open Federal mail lying to us saying there was a threat in there because Rory Vance and Michelle Vance don't have a brain they don't think things through. in Shakopee Minnesota they made themselves some enemies and it's not going away it's not going to be unseen or unheard. they're watching you and they're going to make sure that you brought to Justice because you used them
while I stayed in Shakopee and stayed at that hotel there was road construction happening a good excuse to shut down an entire power grid. I walked over the Fairfield to use the business center and I typed in two characters that's all it took just typing in two characters into the computer and the power grid went down seven different businesses lost power for the entire day. they use the excuse that it was the construction and that they had hit a power line and the power grid shut down I'm here to tell you it was not construction crew that did that it was a CIA operative some people believe that they were angelic and they shut down the power grid it doesn't take supernatural powers to shut down a power grid you just need to be in their systems. when I was walking over to the Fairfield I could hear someone yelling that's my people there you can't use that business center you can't use their lobby you can't leave your documents there because I don't want my people to know the truth that's why the power grid went down.
that's what the CIA does they don't care that seven businesses lost business for the entire day they don't care about the lawsuits they don't care that because the Fairfield lost power they had to force those doors open which set off an alarm police officers showed up the fire department showed up because they had to force those doors open why did they have to force the doors open because the CIA operative decided to shut down an entire power grid just to keep their secrets the crimes they've been committing against an innocent mother fighting for a children fighting to keep herself alive. the whole reason I was in Shakopee was to go to the police department and the FBI they had just done an investigation on a prison working together and I knew that I needed to talk to them and give them my story.
well I stayed in Shakopee Minnesota I went over to a pawn shop and bought a ring and I used my debit card that pawn shop then accessed my bank account and took all of my money. it was one of their people working behind the counter accessing the banking information yes it's easy to prove and I don't care what some stupid employee over at HRA says this is easy to prove and those investigators watching you Jason got the proof of what you did and how many times you've taken my bank account and then announced to everybody in front of witness is how easy it is to manipulate my bank account smooth Jason Best buy ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment