It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

NO PLATFORM FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH

  1. Here is the man who thinks he’s going to get in people’s faces about the words they are speaking accusing them of things that simply are not true. This minion are PAL of Julian and Joaquin Castro informed me that there is no platform to exercise freedom of speech. He seems to think he can tell whoever he wants that they cannot speak certain words like dirty Latino. In a nutshell with this minion was telling me is he doesn’t believe in freedom of speech and doesn’t think people have the freedom to say what they want at all. He thinks himself a scholar I think he’s a creep.
    Allow me to tell you the story of how dirty Latino got started. Frank a homeless Latino man agree to stick a knife in me as a favor to Julian and Joaquin Castro was stalking following me and staying at the place that I was trying to seek Refuge. The man is full of mud he was given the opportunity more than once to bathe himself and did not do so. His feet and legs are literally full of mud and he continues to walk around the Streets of San Antonio like this. He’s yet another dirty Latino. That’s where it all started and it got stuck and now it’s repeated a lot.
    Does anybody else find it odd that once the minion got into a verbal altercation with me he decided to leave the library? It seems to me that was his entire objective.

DIRTY LATINO 



No comments:

Post a Comment