It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Helicopters are still being sent as agents watch those phone calls being made

This helicopter is circling me this morning last night about 10 p.m.  there was two helicopters circling me while I sat and Travis Park they circled for an hour they just kept circling over and over again for some reason there's twice as many drones in the sky is there normally is let me remind you that that's government property and it's being used unlawfully to stalk and harass and innocent woman some of those drones are actually they're doing a genuine investigation and they are the ones that are recording the activity of these helicopters they are the ones recording the activity of the people stalking and harassing me and the criminals being sent that me some of those drones are out there to watch every crime police officers are committing 






No comments:

Post a Comment