It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 1, 2019

San Antonio College Police Department

This is the police officer that I've had so many problems with for so many years this is the police officer that gets in his personally-owned vehicle and chases me all over the city of San Antonio stalking and harassing an innocent Mother fighting for her children this man has approached me  saying the stupidest things  being condescending and ridiculing me .  You taking that bicycle and passed me riding it over and over again circling me .  He was contacted by Dirty police officers in San Antonio he was told that he needed to arrest me this morning  the charge me with trespassing in the Moody Learning Center and to accuse me of having an angry outbursts that I never had  as he was talking to me he continuously invaded my personal space when I backed up to maintain my personal space he accused me of trying to leave telling me not to go anywhere  acting stupid once again . There is no reason for a police officer to have to get 4in from your face people you have the right to maintain your personal space if they can't treat you with respect and dignity than they shouldn't have and I promise you when this is all over this man will not have a batch because whether or not the FBI and the NSA and CIA feel that he should keep his job I don't think he should  and I'm going to get an attorney and make sure he doesn't . I have suffered greatly because of this stalker this predator  I was charging my phone during Christmas time  on the outside of one of the buildings  and the man attacked me then to it is not lawful to ask for somebody's ID when they have not committed a crime but he continuously does it because he doesn't apparently have any respect for the law and he doesn't know how it's written . I had to tell him over and over again the taking pictures is not a crime and I've committed no crime I go to the Moody Learning Center everyday and sign into the library using the computers there  he's telling me that of course people are going to get upset if you take their picture . Oh that's funny because all of those people have taken my picture over and over again and I don't have the right to get upset I told this officer that that woman got combative with me she raised her voice she was yelling at me she was aggressive hostile and I felt like I was in fear for my life  he did nothing about it he will not confront her he will not be talking to her about what she had done . Because I don't get any justice people attack me and police officers don't know how to do their job  I told him what she was doing. It is his job follow up on that situation follow up on her bad behavior but he has not done so and he will not do so. But what is going to be happening is all of those Communications to that woman instructing her to have an angry outburst and you become violent with me will be brought into a court of law the officer is going to stand in front of a judge and jury and going to be asked why he didn't do his job properly. He looked to his partner held up his hands and said well what are we going to do go ahead Place me under false arrest your careers already over anyway they literally were going to arrest me for doing nothing wrong wait till you hear the stories about everything else these officers have done 

No comments:

Post a Comment