It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Barack Obama

About two and a half months ago there was somebody walking through the park and he was yelling and screaming about Barack Obama being a criminal and a monster. I didn't know what this meant I was always defending Brock Obama and his words kept me going through this adversity I believed in him and I defended him. That was my mistake that person that was walking through the park with an agent they were trying to let me know that Barack Obama was the monster who was keeping me out here as I'm being tortured. He was keeping me out here when I need medical attention he was keeping me out here so I can be assaulted over and over again he was giving me out here when my life is in danger because he wanted me to die. He must be pretty frustrated that I didn't actually expire which is now the world will know that he's a monster.
Everybody must be very confused how Robert Mueller is announcing that he was not in charge of the investigation. That's because Barack Obama was in charge of the investigation and Robert's name was on it however Robert did not commit the crimes that were committed during this investigation that was Barack Obama.
When I heard the agent throwing a fit about Barack Obama I thought it was because he had stepped in and the Castro brothers were in deep trouble so then the Castro Brothers minions became upset that wasn't the case at all. I had no way of knowing.
During the last elections and November he gave me a message that kept me going I thought I would be pulled out after the elections because of the elections were being manipulated by other countries and they needed to watch as our elections were manipulated. Then I got a message that we had to wait until January 4th for Congress to vote and remove the mayor from his position. Nancy never initiated the vote it didn't happen they didn't even mention what was happening in San Antonio Texas. That's because of Barack Obama. Then I had to stay out here longer and as you can imagine it was extremely painful your it is August and I'm begging to be pulled in now that we know that Barack Obama is a monster I want to be pulled out now I have every right to be pulled out I've gone above and beyond for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment