It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Rotten Barry Obama


They kept telling me it was him doing it and I wonder which of the nasty people in my phone was you nasty Barry? Are you the one that was telling me I would never be pulled to safety? Are you the one yelling at me that I wasn't doing my job because I wasn't taking pictures? Were you the one ignoring me as I was pleading to help my babies because they are trapped in abuse they need help. Did you instruct Nelson and the other obese Latinos to manipulate the CPS investigation report? What are the list of crimes you committed. What is this Barry the opportunity to attack a white woman and her three white children? My babies had nothing to do with slavery you need to stop being a raciest. Are you instructing all the agents to having all these lunatic angry outburst that make look like combative fools? What sense does that make what do you hope to accomplish.
This I am assuming has to do with the fact that I had an angry outburst on a foreign agent. She told me to forget about my kids and leave them in an abusive situation of course I am going to get angry with the monster. Now you have learned it is an isolated incident and you are not going to win with your childish game. There was a child running our country a racist who hates white people wake up America. Now he is in charge of an investigation that he is using to kill a white woman and torture her into a nervous break down. I am still out here because that is the degree of sick that Barrack Obama is. I will tell you as I told my other enemies you need to learn to pick your victims wisely you picked a trained solider. Not smart. I have been trained to with stand all this torture you are subjecting me to, I have been trained through my life experience to with stand the psychological warfare you subject me to you picked the wrong mother, you have the loosing end of the stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment