It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 5, 2019

Barack Obama

 this entire thing was Barack Obama's plan. This was his plan to pull out all of foreign agents I was going to be used as bait and my children were going to be trapped in abuse. Once they were able to pull out all the agents he had no intention of allowing me to survive I'm not going to live through this. I was poisoned again so Barack is getting his wish without medical attention I won't see morning.
 today I was told there was a safe house I was instructed to go to it nobody was there they were gaslighting me to create an emotional upset.
More of a Obama's master plan.
See the headlines of Michelle and Barack on the brink of divorce she found out what he was doing and what his plan was. I was never going to be reunited with my children and I was never going to be pulled to safety. Michelle found out she doesn't exactly agree with his plan.
I was gaslighted by Obama I believed in him he gave speeches that were directed at me telling me how I would get Justice he gave me the will to keep going he lied. He was going to give me the will to keep going until I pulled out all of the agents and as I beg to be pulled to safety my please go unanswered. I'll never be pulled up this is where I will die

No comments:

Post a Comment