It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Dirt Park Police

You send Park Police to harrass me to get me over here for what? You are never going to pull me to safety you have made that abundantly clear you are never bringing anyone to justice and my children are trapped in abuse you aren't helping them
But if I stop for a damn second you call park police the most criminal of all law enforcement in san antonio   128 5432 how amazing they are going to tell people about laws when they breaks laws and rob people of their civil liberties and rights every day I don't think morons know their doing they most certinly don't care.
Last night when I went to charities there was a SAPD tatted skank frank following me through the parking lot and he parked in episipol church. he was very arrogant coming only inches from me when i was walking into the parking lot you have some of the most unstable idiot in the country working the police force. When I was at Hyatt regency sitting at the Starbucks outside table some creep tried to give me a poison drink I left it there. There were a massive amount of poison cigarettes on presa street
I was going to Take it to the streets and was told not to go and I still am not sure what side of the fence that messenger is standing on!! I think both.
there were minions driving by and a valet came walking pass and took pictures and send texts and moments later I had a helicopter SAPD flying over head. two sapd helicopters went through the park and this morning many planes I am not going to hang out with driving minions if I don't have a phone for pictures and I am about ready to tell you all where to go. I have infections on my arms and I can even buy rubbing alcohol they are going scar if they heal at all and you assholes just keep me going i don't see jason having these problems i don't see christianout here anymore having these problems no all those asshole get rooms beds showers money and rest but you just keep pushing me to do more and see if I forgive and forget assholes I am in pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment