It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

MITCH MEYER



  1. Meyer the nonprofit that Espinoza was talking about this developer going and buying up all that properties. she made it sound like he was doing it for them so they could save the Hays bridge. if I remember correctly what she said she had a businessman developer and then there plans to buy up the acreage he’s the one that went in on purchase agreements for the property around hays bridge. the only thing I know is it’s corruption has to do with Castro Brothers out of City Hall Hillary Clinton .
    The other thing I know for sure is this man is reading this Tumblr the only people reading this Tumblr are involved in the conspiracy generally the people attacking me they put rhetoric on Tumblr trying to confuse me so that I will reply to it and argue and speak about it as if it’s factual when it’s made of Make Believe. After I posted that they better start paying attention because I Illustrated the CIA watching them this man started making phone calls and sending out text messages. I was sitting next to him in a Macy’s fitting room his daughter was buying a dress. He was very angry agitated intense it was uncomfortable to be anywhere near him he has a high regard for himself and feels like he is authority over others you don’t have authority over me you better wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment