It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

EPISCOPAL CHURCH

  1. The Episcopal Church French Street

    I arrived there at approximately 5:15 a.m. I have been awake for about 4 days I had walked approximately 30 miles in two days or maybe more soon as you can imagine I was exhausted. Apparently my enemies had some plans for me I kept receiving a message that said food bank the Episcopal church has a Saturday morning event where the food bank helps them give food to homeless and needy. This is when I find out why I was getting the messages about food bank. My enemies had planned an event my death. They were going to send Junior to kill me. Cesar and Arthur showed up before junior did. Cesar immediately wanted to share with me that that guy named Junior is looking for you all over the town asking everybody Where You Are. I inform Caesar that I told him to stay away from me and leave me alone. Approximately 30 minutes later Junior started walking up to the church and Cesar said look there he is.
    The rest of it’s really long story but basically Reverend Justin administer George have received instruction to give a sermon that would manipulate me to go with Junior. The man was hell-bent on taking my life. He upgraded from what he was doing before just poisoning me a little.
    Okay whoever was in the Mustang was listening to the story didn’t like what he was hearing and left you people finally catching on it’s called CIA NSA FBI thank you for waking up.
    I tried to escape the church and get away from Junior and he literally was running after me. He had to run to keep up with my walk. I became very angry and turned around and ask him what the hell he thought he was doing did I invite you to come along with me. He just kept repeating I’ve never done anything wrong to you it doesn’t mean I want a monkey on my back it doesn’t mean I want you hanging out with me. I actually had to put my hand up and stop him to get them away from me. I could have outran him why do I have to run from this creep. The entire time I was having a conversation with them I continuously had to step back and maintain my personal space. He was having a power struggle with me this criminal this convict thinks that he is going to overpower me and he is going to win some sort of intellectual battle. If you want to manipulate somebody mentally then you better be able to outwit them. You don’t have any wits you don’t even have any sense one after another they find the most Daft people to take my life it’s annoying as hell.
    As I was leaving the church George came to my table he was trying to read my journal. There wasn’t very much information for him to learn what he got himself into. After getting a change of clothes and some food I was leaving quickly because Junior was right behind me. George was standing at the table saying are you leaving so soon you usually stay longer sarcastic. I went to the bathroom change my clothes an old woman who uses a walker came in this is the second Saturday I had to contend with her she was trying to flush me out of the bathroom so Junior could grab me she was nasty complaining that she needed the larger bathroom. She was only in there to flush me out when I finally was able to get away from her and get out of that bathroom Junior was out there waiting for me chasing me through the church community room how ridiculous is that. You know what else is ridiculous George is supposedly Minister who is traveled all over the world ministering the word of God. This minister is delivering me to the Assassin that has come to kill me what kind of a minister does that?

THIS IS THE DAY THAT JUSTIN GAVE A FULL RESUME FOR GEORGE, THEN GEORGE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE JUNIOR ATTACHED HIMSELF TO ME HE WAS LITERALLY RUNNING DOWN THE STREET TO CATCH ME I HAND TO PUT MY HAND TELLING HIM TO STOP. HE KEPT REPEATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DID, OR DIDN'T I DON'T WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR ME GET AWAY GOT IT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment