It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Layla prostitute sent by McManus

On June 4th 2018 Chief McManus sent yet another of his minions at me. He finds these criminals from charges they are suppose to be facing normally it is drug charges however he has sent a wide variety of criminals at me including rapist, convicts who served time for assault, a couple shop lifters. His objective with this is to have me in their company when they are committing serious crimes so I can be charged with their crimes. Guilt by association I had said this out loud more than once and he used the idea. I was actually advising others that they should be careful not to get caught up in guilt by association. 
He sent a woman at me in June who is a self proclaimed prostitute and a defiant drug addict. She was suppose to facing multiple charges concerning these crimes he gave her a deal. She had to stick close by me and introduce me to all her criminal friends and she wouldn’t have to go to jail. I generally spend time with these minions so I can collect information and heavily document the source. She was bragging about knowing the Chief and talking to him in person as if this is some sort of big deal. News for all you people in San Antonio you have every right to address him in person when having a problem with SAPD this business of him acting like he is a celebrity in nonsense. 
She was using my phone to sign into her facebook page and she was attempting to contact all her johns’ all the men that had paid her for sex in the past and she wanted me to go with her to see them. Thank God none of them responded not that I was actually going to be a party to this anyway. When she used her facebook on my phone they were able to get control of my phone and all it’s data it took a long time to get her facebook page gone. At the time I had my own facebook and her became attached to mine. It got to the point I could not even sign into my own hers was always there taking over. 
She is sixty years old and walking around this city telling people she is pregnant. Some silly people actually believing the fair tale giving her money and food. 
I spent two days with her until I was finally able to break free she continued to keep a close eye on me because she feared having to go to jail where she was suppose to be. I see her around occasionally and make sure I go the other way. Long story short I was going to have no part of her drugs and prostitution it simply was not going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment