It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

TRAVIS CHURCH



THESE OFFICERS NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO THAT MAN ON THE STEPS IT IS ONE OF THEIR OWN PLAYING HOMELESS 



CHRISTMAS EVE KILLER
  1. here in the basement of the church is one of the several men who agreed to take my life. I will never forget his line of questioning that including “How strong are you?” That’s a strange and odd question right thank you thank you to the black helicopter
    1. this is the scene outside the church and I was told to be here by a man named LA. The last time I was in attendance at this church they called police officers. I was never told I was not welcome and I never violated policies.
    2. this is a message or prayer that this church has out for the members. This is rich considering this is the church that was helping to find criminals willing to take my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment