It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Trolls



I am hearing things what the hell is the drug addict talking about? Please take a close look at the profile statement yes your drug use is show zip that crap up.
I am seeing stuff? I am guessing the simpleton is trying to say I am seeing stuff that is not there. So if it is not there how am I getting pictures of it? Wow we have a live one here. 
He is not a Doctor because he sucks with his diagnosis. Didn’t Joaquin inform you which fake diagnosis he wants me labeled with. Your a useless minion aren’t you?

I AM NOT FOLLOWING ANYONE THIS THING IS NEED OF MEDS I MEAN DOISER

No comments:

Post a Comment