It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Christopher Wray should be in jail upsetting

Why is this insane back stabbing trader still at the table. Just four months ago he was telling me that I was getting a bullet and he helped Hillary Clinton to cover up her extensive crimes and attack me. Why is congress even listening to word out of his traderious mouth. Why has he not been brought to justice. At the very least he should be on disciplinary leave.
He is still at this time hacking into my phones, sending dirty officers to hunt me, sent dirty agents to round up criminals to attack me and take my life. He has not stopped breaking the law. Where is the justice he should not be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment