It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Lisa Van ackeren






Talk about extreme bullying here is my ex husband his boss Frank Castro Jr. the connection to the Castro Brothers. Lisa is his mistress/ex boss. 
In 2009 my children and I went to Michigan and Greg was suppose to go with us but he decided to use what ever excuse he could to think of to state in Texas so he could have a regular honey moon with his mistress in our family home. She was in and out of our home the entire time my children and I were out of town. My neighbors were watching and knew exactly what was happening. They were in bed together and he was talking to me on the phone I could hear everything she was doing to my husband while I was driving across the country with four small children. Yes that is how sick he is sending his wife and four small children to drive across the country alone. 
She was experiencing a bed bug infestation when she was doing this and she brought those bed bugs into my home when she was being a whore. The reason she was experiencing this infestation is because she had been in and out of numerous hotels and motels with several random men. She informed my ex-husband that there was an issue but because he is the laziest man in this nation he did nothing about it and by the time the children and I returned to Texas the entire house was completely infested. I laid in my bed and when I stood up my niece said “Auntie Dawn there are bites all over your legs”. I said it was as if a spider got stuck under my legs and kept biting until it got free. I didn’t know anything of bed bugs. My ex husband laid there saying “No that’s not it”. He was completely aware of the bugs he knew what had been biting me and our children. You call that responsible parenting? I call it a sick disgusting self center demon. It took months for me to get rid of those things and I had to strip the house and throw away almost all our belongings. 
Because of this infestation experience Greg knew all about these bed bugs and other bugs that’s why I am struggling with this now. As if it isn’t hard enough being on the street my sociopathic ex arranged to have a blanket infested with bed bugs given to me before Christmas and it was infested with bed bugs and possibly body lice as well. They gave it to Frank the homeless man that stays at the same location as I. They instructed him to give it to me. Of course I knew there was an issue but I am not exactly in a position to do anything about it. I knew that very soon I would be threw this night mare and I could burn all those blankets. 
I thought they did it but wasn’t sure if it was simply do to being on the streets but I got my confirmation and then I was free to tell the story as fact.  


There is so much more to tell last year Christopher Wray brought her into this to stalk me he was hoping I would have an angry outburst. WHY? I don't want Greg she can have him. I don't like her and I want nothing to do with her so why would I walk up to someone I want nothing to do with? Wray is a strange psycho. Actually it so smarter than anything the Castro's ever did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment