It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Break dancer San Antonio

  1. Break dancer San Antonio

    June 14th approximately 2100 hours I was led to the Hyatt Regency and there was a performer in front of the Hyatt Regency who was collecting quite a crowd he was very charismatic and very good dancer. As I walked up and join the rest of the crowd he seemed to recognize me. But continue to perform as if I was not there. Nothing strange there right? As I stood there watching the breakdancer I just took me back in time a man with strawberry blond hair walked up behind me. He had a New Yorkers hat black and white and he was approximately five 9. I knew that he was standing there and I was trying to guard my bag. Recently people have been sticking their hands in my back we’re trying to take the entire bag all together. A few weeks ago somebody tried to put something in my bag. And he too was staring at the back there is an issue with this bag. It’s not very attractive I don’t understand what’s going on with this silly bag. I was thoroughly convinced that he ever put a tracking device in the side pocket because I’m silly. Before the show even ended he walked away he was on his phone sending pictures and text messages. While I was standing behind me he had asked me what kind of a performance it was I explained to him that he was a breakdancer. I’m guessing that the strawberry blond head wanted to make his existence known I was well aware of your existence my dear and trying to ignore you

No comments:

Post a Comment