It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tell my babies what I have been doing

Who is going to tell my babies the torturous hell I have been through just to be with them to save them from abuse? Who is going to explain to them what I was doing and why I had to away from them for so long? How will they ever be able to forgive or stand me? How will they ever be able to grasp the gravity of the situation how will they know that I did it all for them and I did for all the children of our nation? Will I ever be reunited with my babies again? This is forever and they just keep going I have put my all into this and it has been the biggest mountain I have ever had to climb.  

No comments:

Post a Comment