It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

BRAD, CLUB 12



  1. Somebody started a conversation about my space while we were sitting on this deck I’m sure there was a purpose to this conversation and they wanted to bring the subject matter up in front of me. My comment was I had never used it and had no interest in it. When I took my long walk across San Antonio I reflected on the conversation and realize I have used it. In 2013 I built a MySpace page because I was looking for somebody. I didn’t know how to use it I rarely used it the only reason I even opened it was to find this person and then I let it sit there idle. When I had made the statement at Club 12 that I never use MySpace Brad chuckled snorted shook his head. That’s why I reflected on the conversation because he made it obvious that he knew I had a MySpace page. When that be disturbing a man you just met a man that’s nervous he’s tense he’s agitated and he says I guess I work for the government no Brad you don’t.
    Apparently Brad knows all about all of my social media accounts. I’m going to go ahead and guess there’s a lot of accounts out there and profiles that I did not build and I know nothing about I wonder what Brad’s been doing. I have dozens upon dozens of emails out there I keep having to open up new ones because I can’t use any of them they all get locked up immediately read here claims to be a computer expert and that’s probably the case which would explain why I can’t use the social media sites and I can’t use my emails thanks Brad.
    And here’s another thing that Brad is an expert at violating people’s privacy stalking harassing treason collusion obstruction of justice and the list goes on hacking into owned technologies. That’s right Brad you are quite the expert and when you’re sitting in front of Congress will you be feeling proud of your expertise how about when you’re in front of the judge being sentenced?
    This is how you would should announce yourself to people I was attacking a mother fighting for her children a mother fighting to keep herself alive as she was being attacked and nearly starve to death nearly collapsing from exhaustion sexually assaulted


  2. I WAS MAD AT BRAD AND I STILL AM I HAD BEEN TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE TO "SIR" AND BRAD SCREWED IT UP. NOT EVEN WORTH TELLING NOW BECAUSE IF HE DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE THEN IT IS GONE NOW.  OH WELL LOOSE SOME WIN SOME


No comments:

Post a Comment