It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

K-Love lost instragram page


KLOVESA did a mission to spread love through san antonio from Feb. 1st to valentines day. They had posted what they did for the mayor’s office and had picture of him. If you look closely at the instagram postings the Mayor had his deleted. Why you ask? Because I posted a dozen crimes he has committed against him and in effort to keep it secret he had it deleted. Nothing like admitting your guilt Mr. Mayor that is highly impressive.
I gave my story to some church members a week ago. The Castro Brothers and the Mayor instructed them to tell me they did not look at my story. I really don’t care….the small minds of the city officials and the criminally insane castro brothers think this is a way of dis-empowering me and giving up on spreading my story. As I have said over and over again these are the games high school children play and a wonderful demonstration of how small their minds are.

No comments:

Post a Comment