It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Senator John Cornyn

my enemies seem to think that they can create emotional distress a nervous breakdown perhaps they seem to think that I will push down the hurt not owning it not processing the hurt emotions or feelings.
what am I greatest sources of hurt. Senator John cornyn. I started reaching out to this man in late 2015. First just emails. In 2016 I was continuously calling his office faxing emailing. I thought that he was going to be my savior I thought he was going to help me my situation was Dire and it was more dire for my children. I agree and will own the fact that my hurt feelings are my own fault. I put them in on a pedestal I believed that he was a really good guy. I believe he was one of the only Senators that actually did his job and cared I believed you had empathy apathy and compassion for the people. I hung onto this belief for years. When I saw who and what he really was I was hurt. it’s difficult for me to tell you the story of John cornyn without crying. which I’m doing now. enormous pain and hurt I pinned my hopes on him I visualize him helping me he walks around saying that he cares about veterans as a veteran I was stripped to the Bone. well staying at the GI Forum in San Antonio Texas I was being attacked by the director and all of the staff. many of the veterans that stayed there at the same time I did were pulled into this game and given a block of instruction as to how to attack me.
So obviously if I can’t tell the story of John cornyn without still feeling the hurt I have not healed from the hurt. And I caused my own hurt because I convinced myself he was a much better person than what he actually is.
I started reaching out to Senator Ted Cruz in 2016 and although the way that I was treated and the things that he instructed his staff to do and say we’re upsetting it was not surprising at all to me. I never thought of Ted Cruz as a good guy all you have to do is watch one of his speeches listen to him talk you can see the narcissistic personality disorder losing off in him. I knew exactly who he was and I knew exactly what to expect from him nothing. You can see that he’s a crook and he’s crooked. That’s why I didn’t expand as much energy trying to get his help as I expended on Senator John cornyn I’ve used these two men is two man of opposite sides of Good and Evil I guess.
And now where I stand on this subject matter is Senator John cornyn is a really good actor I think he should get the Oscar. But he most certainly should not maintain a leadership position where he can hurt more mothers fighting for their children fighting for their life

No comments:

Post a Comment