It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

VA Clinic

  1. VA Clinic

    I stopped to rest after walking several miles at the VA Clinic they have a little shed out back where the smokers go to sit I’ve been there a few times obviously. When I was in their resting Joaquin Castro apparently got hyper to make sure I was out in the open so his Killers could actually get a shot at me he called the clinic and talk to two dumb nurses and told them to get me out of there by telling me it’s private owner that owns the place. I can’t even say it out loud without laughing this is so stupid Joaquin Castro has done it again proven how stupid he really is private owner? Yeah the government and every freakin taxpayer in the country is so very private. The moronic nurses said VA police showed up they can take me away it doesn’t matter where the f*** I am the VA Police do whatever they want break laws like crazy they’re going to prison already might as well show up and take me away make it real good on yourself do Joaquin Castro favor show up and tell me how it’s privately owned and it’s not really open to Veterans what a moron. There are no trespassing signs there’s no signs whatsoever there’s no signs indicating the hours that this little shed is open or closed what time you no longer allowed to go in there. It technically and legally the VA please can’t do s*** but ask me to leave because there is no signs indicating otherwise. But all across the city these people are stupid enough to listen to Joaquin Castro’s crap out of his mouth then they’re dumb enough to repeat it without using their brain. If they had a brain they would have realized that’s a really stupid statement I don’t think I should make it. That’s going in the report Joaquin the entire f****** country is going to know how stupid you are but hey at least they will laugh and you will bring joy to so many people in this country because your stupidity is pretty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment