It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Military Stalking




Disgrace to their uniform these soldiers are attacking a mother fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive. The  morons think they are talking to dirty politicians but they are fools talking to my ex-husband. As if it isn't bad enough they are traders but they are being played by a child abuser rapist 



I didn’t give my life and volunteer to fight for this country to sit around and say the government is corrupt and that is the way it is. I gave my life to maintain what our founding father’s built us ants out number the corrupt grasshoppers what does it take to get you ants to rally and stand up to the corruption and the monsters to stop the death and the tyranny? What ever it takes I will do it it’s time for our babies does anyone have a pulse out there. It is heart breaking to see these dirty soldiers who are attacking our democracy helping Hillary to attack and kill innocent people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment