It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pastor Maxine

Very early in the morning I had an offer of a ride. I was notified this was about to happen. I can’t say what the objective was with this. I had just walked away from the drug dealer that was sent at me by Joaquin Castro. The dealer was flaunting his weapon and he was abrasive and violate. My guess is he planned on ending my life and needed to know exactly where I ended up. I am guessing based on past experience with the attacks on me. The investigating agents will need to confirm or disconfirm my guess.
Truly the only thing is she was purposefully sent to give me a ride and she was given my location.

No comments:

Post a Comment