It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Abusing Joyce Meyer's ID

Wait until Joyce Meyer finds out how her account has been used and what they’re doing with it. it’s not going to be good for Mark Zuckerberg not that he hasn’t already committed so many heinous crimes the entire world is going to look at him as the monster that he already is but look at what he’s doing with Joyce Meyers account. I announced to Hilary Clinton the people I have respect for she was making attempts to manipulate all these people into manipulating me into believing that I am insane and have some sort of psychological disorder to keep herself out of prison for the crimes she has committed against me for example sending people to take my life. She contacted some of them and was rejected. As I said before Beto O’Rouke picked up where she left off and he just makes fake accounts for these people or manipulates the accounts they have with the help of Mark Zuckerberg. Beto has taken everything Hilary was doing and he has turned up the volume he is careless and sloppy with what he does he is not good at hiding his crimes he doesn’t have common sense one to understand he is being watched every step of the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment