It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Commisioner

Over the past four years I have been in the commissioners offices three times. I was giving them my story I left a copy for each of them. When I walked out of the office on each occasion the two ladies behind the desk sent my papers straight to the shredder can anybody imagine why this would happen? Can you guess what the malfunction of the Commissioners staff was? They received calls from the Castro Brothers telling them to do it and amazingly enough they complied with the request believing the lies that they were told that I was insane. It did not accrue to these women that the Castro’s should not have known I was in the building and it did not accrue to these women that they should not have known I was trying to inform the commissioners what was happening to my children and I. The staff of the Commissioners didn’t have enough sense to deduct that the reason they wanted it destroyed was because they were trying conceal their crimes. It’s amazing that walk around thinking people in these positions are smart when the latter is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment