It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Joaquin Castro

I am pretty sure this is Joaquin Castro this is the stupid man child crap he has been throwing at me for years.
He got out of control called one of his minions and I heard the entire conversation he was calling me a whore in tex-mex and saying he was going to have the shit beat out of me and he was calling Officer Christopher Dech a ass hole in spanish. 
He kept say that puta…and that pintajo over and over again. Hey Joaquin Officer Dech does give a crap what you think of him and just because you keep calling me a whore doesn’t mean it is true. Is this the behavior we expect from a congressman? How embarrassing for Texas how embarrassing for San Antonio news flash you can put money on the fact agents recorded that call and it will be heard by the nation soon enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment