It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

SGT. Big Nose who attacked on Dec. 1st 2017


This Officer was one of the 16 officers that were attacking me the day I asked the Chief if I could speak to him and you can see that incident on youtube under my name. He asked me a question “What can I do for you?” I answered the question with a list of this things he had taken from me after a police officer had been breaking in my home to kill me Officer Anthony Flores. He forced me on the streets and then began the process of convincing the city I was insane so he and the Castro Brothers could get away with their crimes. This officer here was asking me my story I was surrounded by Officers and the Chief was lying to all of them telling them I was harassing him a huge lie. The man had been hacking into all my electronics since Dec. 2012 and I never hacked into any of his electronics I didn’t know who he was and did not care. 
This officer listened to my story and started bouting off that I was insane he is a moron and has an inability to hear the truth and judge it objectively he is a sociopath all about breaking the law and violating the oath that he took he has no business having a badge and gun. This is the reason good cops are shot because of bad amoral cops like this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment