It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Plane Crash

I said it a long time ago that they were endangering the lives of the pilots the planes that they were sending at me and perhaps I should not have said it but look what has happened thanks to the actions of the Castro brothers and Hillary Clinton they care about nobody’s lives but their own they care about nobody but themselves their bank accounts and their leadership positions there is no empathy apathy or Compassion or respect for human life and what did you hope to gain? I don’t know what this gang stalking was all about to begin with you put me in mental health three times and I walked out every time why because there’s nothing wrong with me you are the insane ones trying to project your Insanity onto others so nobody will be looking at you refusing to own it but now we all see it the entire nation will be looking look what you have done look what you have caused

No comments:

Post a Comment