It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Garage Sale on Woodlawn man named Travis

  1. Garage sale on Woodlawn

    After I was chased down by Junior and I had to scream and yell put my hand in his face to get him away from me I went to a garage sale on Woodlawn to come down. Apparently whoever owns the home his name is Travis. I was looking around him and his wife and two other people there kept looking at me strange like I shouldn’t be there like it was offensive for them. I don’t know who these people are. I tried to talk to him he was rude as hell. His wife was nice though she was smiling she like to see me there. The Travis was extremely uncomfortable and extremely rude. I have no idea what I stumbled into I was simply trying to shop at a rummage sale

No comments:

Post a Comment