It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

LUCKY'S IS CLOSING


  1. This is Lucky’s. I used to frequent this store. I would go in here and buy packs of cigarettes and cigars. My enemies became wise and pulled the owners and employees into their little conspiracy to attack me the cigars that I was purchasing were poison. I can’t say if they were poisoning all of us cars lust poisoning everyone who purchased a pack of cigars from the store. Or if they had special packs set aside just for me. Either way it’s a very sick thing to do. The minion that I am spending time with now has made it a point to go to Luckys to purchase these cigars. This morning I attempted to go to two different gas stations to purchase these and they were called and told to close and lock their doors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment