It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

dirty criminal detectives

To the city of San Antonio, 
As I list off the numerous dirty detectives that have committed serious crimes against me I am asking the question how can you possibly find a single detective that will help you to investigate the crimes I am listing for you? Surly there is close to no detectives that honor their oaths or have any respect at all for the law. 
Detective Schmidt she says everyone calls her Schmidtty makes what her name really is confusing we should just call her criminally insane. I had filed several police reports because my ex-husband Gregory Marshall had opened bank accounts and credit cards in my name. When I was in Michigan he used my library card and charged a thousand dollars on it. He wrote rubber checks in my name and I was not even in the state of Texas when this was happening. I went to file police reports because the DA's office contacted me with these rubber checks they gave me the process to follow and when I went to SAPD headquarter with my police reports and a 2089 form I met Detective Mathando. He came down after I wait 45 minutes to talk to someone this was May 2014. He told me there were would be no investigation into the crimes my ex-husband had committed. He does not even work in identity theft and he had no business talking to me at all he was lying to me telling me he worked in that area. I was crying he stepped two feet from me and he was on his hone saying "What are you asking me to do?" He was talking to the castro brothers and he did what they asked nothing was done. He then got in his vehicle and was chasing me all over this city the first few times he was driving his wife's vehicle now he drives his black pick up truck. This piece of crap followed me out of this city and he sexually assaulted me in July of 2016

--
That which is in the dark always comes to light


I can not send any emails 

No comments:

Post a Comment