It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Doiser Trolling

Ok so I think he is refering to the fact that postings and story’s are two different things as I have said before Zuckerberg has manipulated my account in such a way that I can only so posting on instagram and I can barely do that. The other freak was telling me my video are stalking. I can’t wait to see how a person sitting still in one spot taking videos of the planes and helicopters circling her head is stalking….This mouth is about to entertain us all with his delusions 

OK so moron clarified he thinks I don't know how to answer comments, I can't the account was limited I could barely see comments I couldn't respond

No comments:

Post a Comment