It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The sick minds of Julian and Joaquin Castro

And this is why Hilary is going succeed with her race war endevour because of idiots like this one. 
Could someone give him a dictionary…..you can’t be raciest towards white people? Here we have the source of hate crimes and if you don’t think Caucasian people are dying and being beaten to death come walk the streets with me and I will show you. Then I will show you more than two clubs here that you are not allowed to walk into if you are WHITE
They could see all the posts and the posts were the story I was talking about they were being smart asses about a section of instagram that is your story I couldn't use that feature because of Zuckerberg these are all traders to our nation wait until you see the facebook Trolls Hillary was a star there I believe it will be included in her indictment I HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment