It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Christopher Wray Pervert criminal

This is a pervert murderer and he has been telling me since last October that I am going to get a bullet I have been waiting for that bullet and I am pretty sure this dimwit does not even know how to fire a weapon. I do wonder if Putin is proud of him and if he will remain in his good graces?
I call him a pervert because he was sending men at me and there instruction was touch me inappropriately and to get me in bed at any cost including forcing me. He sent people into my Taxi Cab and instructed them to expose themselves. Of course they did it because everybody feels special doing a favor for the Director of the FBI. The San Antonio College Police and Park Police were always receiving instructions from him to stalk and harass and find any excuse to arrest me, the officers literally lied and said I was doing things I was not doing. Then this pig instructed people to take pictures and videos of me while I was indisposed, then if they succeeded he would send those pictures to all the rapist and criminals here in San Antonio that were helping him to attack me and there are hundreds of them. Those vehicles just now that stopped and tried to get me in their autos that was his doing and Joaquin & Julian Castro. Keep your distance this is a pig a sexual predator  

No comments:

Post a Comment