It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Mayor Nirenberg deletes his Instagram GUILT

  • This monster found criminals who were infected with communicable diseases and instructed them to have sexual relations with me in an effort to give me the disease he was thinking of all kinds of methods to end my life
  • dmneering He hoped that I was die from these complications and he would not be at fault, he was daft enough to think the communications with those criminals was never going to surface he is wrong.
  • dmneering This monster has been committing serious crimes since he was put in the mayor’’s office and he was put in the mayor’s office unlawfully when the Castro Brothers were manipulating the elections
  • dmneering This monster sent many many criminals at me and their instructions were to keep me from computers, keep me from going to the FBI, keep me from talking to attorney’s and keep me from working
  • dmneering Each of the criminals that the Mayor sent at me were instructed to get me to agree to intercourse that’s why I call him a pervert that is what he is. When he was failing to get me to agree he was instructing them to force me rape me
  • dmneering He gave people lines to use and instructed them to use psychological abuse exactly like sex traffickers use I y
  • dmneering As you can imagine being on the streets is very hard and it makes it much harder when the mayor is calling the local shelters and telling them to lie and say I broke rules, I was being kicked out and did nothing
  • dmneering I went to haven for hope and I was turned away because they are so willing to do the mayor a favor I had a horrifying experience at the salvation army and stop going to shelters



No comments:

Post a Comment