It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

GREGORY MARSHALL & HEATHER

  1. These two psychos have so much in common it’s amazing. It’s like they were raised by the same sociopath. He thinks that he has a nice body he also is Daft enough to think that his tool is bigger than most. Some woman lied to him and he’s been hanging on to it for years. I’m pretty sure it’s average. The other thing that I’m absolutely sure about is it doesn’t matter what size it is because if you don’t know what to do with that thing and you can’t please anybody it doesn’t make a difference if you have one or don’t. After we got married my mother and I were moving him out of his house into our new house. As she packed up his book collection she ran across all of the books that were instructional about sex and sensual massage and how to conduct cunnilingus. My mother turned to me with shock and amazement and asked me if our bedroom life was really that bad? I confirmed yes it is he really does need all these instructional books. With shock and amazement she said Dawn you cannot have a successful marriage like that. My statements were at that time was I didn’t marry him for sex I married him because I love him. After a living hell with the sociopath I realize what my mother meant she was absolutely right you cannot have a successful marriage if your husband doesn’t know how to perform sexual acts of any kind. But he is really good at just laying there and the fat just laying on the side of his body and then you look at it and it’s got cottage cheese in it and you poke the whole thing jiggles try to get that image in your mind really hot and sexy cottage cheese.
    You see Loren is bipolar and she’s a sociopath their minds work the exact same you can imagine the extensive conversations these two have had and if he can get her into a conversation long enough he’s got attacked of manipulating people into the bedroom. You can bet he manipulated her she’s proven herself to be very easy who hops from bed to bed you can bet these two have interacted in a intimate way. Because he’s a narcissist the first two times are a good and then you go on thinking it’s going to be like that. No after he has a woman enthralled he no longer goes above and beyond to please her in the bedroom. Literally two times is all he is good for. You can bet Loren learned this the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment