It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

June 18th Miranda Lambert poisoning

  1. june 18th

    I was exhausted dehydrated and extremely sick I could not keep moving I stopped at the Eye Institute because the light came on which is the indication that I should go there I had for maybe 5 different employees approaching me apparently they had received phone calls so I could over hear them talking to one another while I was laying there, "is that the one is that her?"Oh Lord, God only knows what kind of phone calls they received they told me I could stay there one of them gave me some crackers then a nasty employee showed up using the ramp when she clearly didn’t need to be using it told me that I had to go because they were very strict about people hanging around that weren’t patients. it’ll come back to her ten fold.
    I went and found a sidewalk that nobody was using and lay down there that's how sick I was I simply could not keep going a white SUV pulled up and a woman in the passenger seat asked if I was okay she didn’t offer any water any food nor did she offer any money. She was just bothering me to be nasty to let me know that my enemies knew exactly where I was.
    a woman that lives at the bench apartment walked up to me she was pretending like she was walking her dog she asked me if I was alright she gave me a sandwich and some water and then told me that I should stay in the club house at the buns she had a long conversation with me about job apparently you idiot minions think that I’m out here because I refuse to go get a job you’re listening to the rhetoric of Joaquin Castro and Gregory fat Marshall I can’t get a job without a Social Security card and he Joaquin Castro has all of my social security cards and birth certificate you people must be more on what you don’t know how the system work I realized this woman that approach me isn’t from our country but it’s pretty obvious that everybody needs a Social Security card if she can vent me to apply anyway even though I didn’t have a Social Security card I also don’t have a working phone they can’t call me how am I supposed to get the job you think this rhetoric is going to work Joaquin Castro you think you’re going to convince everybody that I’m out here by my own doing because I won’t get a job I’ve had two jobs and you manipulated all of the owners and the managers of those jobs the truth is going to come out and then you keep lying to these minion to make a new look like assholes they’re not going to be your friend in the end.
    it’s amazing how many stupid people are in San Antonio that are daft enough to believe the lies and the rhetoric from my ex-husband Gregory Marshall and Joaquin Castro the Lawrence just keep doing it and they keep playing people you need a Social Security card and working phone number to get a job grow brain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment