It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Kristoff St. John

Are you sure they are dead Hillary? You have sent people to kill me and I am still alive so why would they really be dead?  That’s why the non-human Zuckerberg is going to prison and he belongs there….your children are going to be so proud Daddy is an accessory to murder and hurting innocent children. Everybody look see how cool my Daddy Zuckerberg is!!! and they will become victims of the bulling you have subjected so many innocent people to. The seeds you sew Zuck welcome to God’s return ten fold. Here’s an idea Zuckerberg keep helping Hillary Clinton eliminating evidence…..if the CEO of Google is still doing it then why shouldn’t you??? Your brain is where? Your moral compass is where…you have more money that 98% of this nation maybe you should look into buying yourself a moral compass!! Oh wait it is way too late now just go quietly ….See if you get away with lying to Congress AGAIN!!!

This is what I saw when I first saw this then it was revealed that their were a lot of fake deaths here in San Antonio and that was the Castro Brothers creating fake stories to gas light me. One of the fake stories was surrounding Julian Casro being bisexual. When I started announcing his sexuality he started sending his pals to have conversations about how it is OK. I never said that it wasn't OK I was talking about Julian killing someone to hide it of course he never killed anyone he lied as agents watched him make up the story. This will all be presented in a court of law. 

So I just don't think the soap opera is dead .....




No comments:

Post a Comment