It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

William Cruz Shaw

I went to a free consultation with William Shaw he recieved a phone call from Castro Brothers they were saying the same rhetoric that I was crazy. They knew I was going because of my phone and computers but did william even wonder how they knew and why they would care if his firm represented me? It was his female partner that did family law and she called me and was literally yelling at me and very angry. Hide sight is 20/20 that was guilt. She had been talking with Castro Brothers and she knew that was very wrong. There is no good excuse for yelling and screaming.




William stepped down out of city council does anyone understand why? I know why do you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment