It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Olmos Park Harassment again as usual early March

Olmos park police are all over me today I have experienced exterme police brutality and harassment from these officers i was just out of my prison I once called a home so as you can imagine i was terrified of officers all officers and these officers were literally chasing me down. I sat at a bus stop and officer flemming called another officer after he chased me for eight blocks i was hiding by cars trying to get away from him and hide from him. When he walked up on me he was towering over me and he literally had put his hand on his weapon then I had to inform him of the law. First of all the harassment and stalking then he asked for my ID you do not have the legal right to ask for someone’s id unless they broke the law. He knew exactly who I was he recieved a call from chief mcmanus and his criminal officers. I went to file a complaint and it was stopped and was never given to the chief it was a year later that I went to the Chief’s office to tell him. That was after I went to the NSA and I knew they were watching and listening. I turned in the detailed statement and the young lady working the desk and all the officers that were on duty were told to keep the statement make sure it didn’t get to the chief. I went back two hours later and talked to chief I learned that he never got it. I agreed to go print another copy and bring it to him. When I returned to his officer all the police officers were called into the station and the young lady was no longer at her desk. He was having a talk with them. I dropped off the statement and left. I occasionally get little victories like that. But today it doesn’t feel like much of a victory these officers arr doing it again.











i am having trouble pulling the time stamp on these i hope you officers can get it 

No comments:

Post a Comment