It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Episcopal Church

Episcopal Church

Normally I go get food on Saturday morning so I don’t have to starve to death. But I can not go there Chief McManus told them if I show up on their property I am to be arrested. They will call officers and charge me with trespassing. I never did anything to the church it’s employees or members it is them who have been stalking and harassing an innocent woman. So now I will starve again
I finally went to the church to confirm that I was not welcome there I was never told by them I couldn't be there. So I went and talked to Rector Scott he wasn't who I wanted to talk to but that is who I got. I told him that I had been told that I could not be at that their church because officers would be called. He didn't really answer that question I so i forced to simplify it. "Can I come to sidewalk Saturdays?" He said yes then I asked if he would be giving me a hard time if city officials and Chief McManus called and asked him to do so. He basically in a nut shell confirmed that it was Chief McManus he had talked to. He said "Well it is the Chief." not a genuine answer but in a nut shell this man is telling me he will manipulate the policies of the church if the Chief asked him to. He was a bit rude and snarky it was uncomfortable. You expect acceptance and tolerance from church that is not what I got. He was ridiculing me and he was short. He made me feel his church is not safe and it's highly concerning that this church will allow themselves be manipulated by city officials it really shouldn't be that way. 

Today July 30th I saw the Children of Rector Scott. 

No comments:

Post a Comment