It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

St. Peter Prince of Apostles


I was here this morning told the receptionist that I needed to speak with the arch bishop. She kept saying I can’t help you. She said that she doesn’t have his calendar and that doesn’t make any sense at all. She said it several times and i find it hard to believe just because she supposedly doesn’t have his calendar she can’t make a phone call and see if he has time to speak to me. It’s obvious she was called before I got there and was told to keep me from talking to the bishop. This will not stop me and she will be added to the list of employees that were helping to manipulate the church for Castro brothers and chief mcmanus
The following week I went to the victim assistance located next door they fed me some excuses as to what they do there and in a nut shell they told me they don't assist victims at all especially when the Mayor of San Antonio calls them tells them I am coming and they should not help me. It could have been Hillary that called this was during a time she was hot and heavy sending people and making phone calls. I am pulling this from Tumblr there's no dates but I will try to determine the time line.

No comments:

Post a Comment