It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

At Landa Gardens

New Minion

Last night there was a new minion playing this game and he was a very poor job of it. He called me a chicken and thought that would motivate me to put myself in harms way. That would motivate a man I am a woman I don’t care if you think I am a chicken I am not going to put myself in harms way anymore than I already am.
I don’t know what this new foreigner was trying to accomplish but everyone who has been here on the boat ride is fully aware that if you anger me you motivate me to take action. Send emails and inform people of the felonies they are guilty of. Maybe that is why he was trying to anger me but he doesn’t really have the ability. Any man who thinks he can upset and motivate a woman by calling her a chicken knows nothing about women. He went on to call me a bull dyke and say that i am feminine. Like I would care about that while I am barely hanging onto life on the streets….why would your opinion matter to me? It doesn’t matter it doesn’t matter to very many at all in this country. He felt powerful because he could see me in the library cameras they have been doing that for years you really are new. He kept sending me messages letting me know he could see me in cameras no shit Sherlock i am well aware you can see me in the cameras. Your the one that is new and a simpleton i have been doing this for years. If you feel empowered watching me in a camera you are proving how insecure you are and how easily you are empowered oh lord.
You call me a bull dyke because I sit like a man/farmer? I don’t care if you think I am a bull dyke you don’t like the way I sit look the other and shove off.

New Minion on Block

I received a threat from this newbie that when I fell asleep I was going to die I am Still alive! Running your mouth is all you do.


This morning one of their many minions took a picture of me when I fell asleep on on a bench. Now they are going to use the picture to get me banded from the property. Go right ahead stupid remember your the one that put me on the streets to torture me so you could get away with your crimes. How is that working out for you? Just keep committing more crimes to cover up your original crimes and surely having me banded from anywhere in this city isn’t an obvious attack on me right? If only you had a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment