It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Landa Library employees

After everything that took place yesterday last and this morning these sociopaths are still sending library employees at me.
After some thought and deliberation the branch manager was stalking and harassing. Claiming that it is a policy there is no sleeping. Whether it is written or not the agents will see. What did it have to do with me? I was sitting on a bench? You brought a fellow employee so you had two of you ganging up on me while you participated in bulling. Did the intimidation tactics work for you? Is this professional. The gardens are open to the public and I am member of the public. Harassment. You came into work early just to Harass after receiving calls from Joaquin Castro. I expect more sense, couth, tact, and professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment