It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

March 30th SAPD on a call.

March 30th SAPD on a call.

Just moments after I walked away from the Valero on San Pedro the two officers there were called. They had lights and sirens on driving very fast. They headed down Hilderbrand towards the gardens that I use as refuge. I was told to take pictures which meant it had something to do with me. I took the pictures and watched as two more officers joined. I wondered what was happening so I started to head to the Gardens. I was told to hide. Several vehicles showed up passing me aggressively and chasing me. I hid and waiting for the commotion to die down. They sent another plane and i stepped out of hiding to take a picture. This they planned. When I took the picture they could tell where I was and then I had four vehicles driving threw the area quickly. Luckily they didn’t spot me. I stayed here for more than thirty minutes and was told to go back to refuge. I am assuming Joaquin and the Chief sent yet another maniac to kill me. It’s my guess that they went to the gardens to wait for me so they could eliminate me. My gut says it was the Chief himself he only lives five blocks from there and he is highly unstable as everyone can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment