It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Taco Cabana March 30th

Saturday march 30th I came to Taco Cabana early in the morning I was here for several hours. I was here for the second day in a row the staff had given me free coffee and I thought it was because they knew the horrific conditions I was trying to survive the real story. I was wrong they were instructed to do it by my enemies. The first morning here nothing was amiss but on Saturday morning someone put something in my coffee that made me very ill. I can’t say it was the employees because I went outside several times and i left my coffee at the table. The restaurant filled up with the stalking pals of Castros and chief and mayor.

also on this day a bunch of Ft. Sam soldiers were here stalking and harassing.  



The day before the dinning room filled with harassers 
Without fail the dinning room filled. All these vehicles I see night after night. This white SUV thing I have seen for months every night there is more than one of these helping to terrorize me this one has a couple cameras on the dash gee I wonder why? That doesn’t even seem wise to me as you are sending surveillance footage of me to dirty politicians what is it you think you can do with it to damn my character? From where I am sitting it looks like you are proving you are stalking and harassing an innocent woman. Can I have the footage for my scrap book? Do you think investigating agents are watching as you send it? Wow these people really are that dumb!!! I didn’t think anyone could so dumb no really I thought people working in our government were smarter than the average person.








No comments:

Post a Comment