It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Boysville Thrift Store


I frequented this store when driving yellow cab. The manager was informed that he should stalk and harass me. He actually went in on his day off just to harass me. The staff said he never comes in on his day off. Of course I knew why he did it I had dealing with the bad behavior in this city for years. This was before I was locked in my house with flores trying to kill me. I don’t know if it was their intention to claim I was shop lifting that is usually the game because they are all stupid. I wasn’t so how do you prove someone is shop lifting if they are not? I am sure they would have figured out a way.
I was also visiting them when I was filling my house with needful things and the manager showed up on his day off. The other staff members said he is never here on his day off what is he doing? I knew exactly what he was doing he was only there because I was there he received a call. Harassment is the name of the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment