It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Moe so she said her name was

Moe

She came and gave a care package when I was sitting outside city hall that’s how desperate they were to get me to move. She kept saying how nervous she was to talk to me. She is an idiot she was dumb enough to believe I am insane the lie the Castro brothers are telling everyone who will listen in an effort to keep themselves out of prison and get away with a mountain of crimes. It was me that should have been nervous this young lady is unstable and how dumb can you be murders and rapists are telling you their victim is insane and you believe them? Then you help them attack their victim? Clearly it is you who is insane

She was on my fake Instagram and apparently she not understand that the only people that could even see it is involved in this conspiracy. She told me that she was Tom Hanks page saw my comments and she responded to me. 

That reminds me Mr. Hanks the Casro Brothers and dirty officers are abusing your name and making fake accounts displaying all your pictures. Unless you let them do it because of friends you may or may not have?????

No comments:

Post a Comment