It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 30, 2022

Crawford County Michigan

on March 5th Crawford County called my phone. this was right about the same time the silver pickup truck was chasing me all over the place he was driving 120 miles per hour and when I was on the highway heading to traverse City he drove past me and he was supposed to run me off the road everybody that walks with me was screaming. they knew what he was up to they knew what he was going to do in another state when I showed up at a hotel he was there with the woman that drives the little red car with the Texas plates it was Valentine's Day and all of us had to listen to her stupid but saying it was supposed to be such a nice night. everybody has been listing who it is they have said lease of an Akron Tammy Miller Lisa Griffin I don't know who the woman is. but that woman in the red automobile Texas plates and that creep that drives the silver pickup truck are likely the ones who caused the problem in Crawford County claiming harassment it's you chasing me morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment