It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 16, 2022

Kaylee at Douglas T. Kans office

I called at quarter to 9:00 at night and somebody actually answered the phone for this attorney's office. this guy is so dedicated I really want him to represent me if he's got people answering the phone at 9:00 at night you're awesome dude. so Kaylee or Haley or whatever her name is answered the phone for the attorney's office. I explained the situation and told her that I'm handing out flyers about a three year old little girl that was abducted in Texas and she is possibly here in the state of Minnesota. I explained to her that senator Ted Cruz in congressman joaquin Castro seem to think that they can get me charged with solicitation. I already know the definition of solicitation and this does not fall in that category however Kaylee or Haley seems to think that it might fall in the category of solicitation this is the stupidest crap I have ever heard of you people are desperate and you're stupid as the day is long. so she's asking me if I'm going into businesses that say no solicitation. I explained to her that I'm on a sidewalk and I'm putting it in people's hands. she asked me if I'm standing near or close to a business that has a sign that says no solicitation they don't own the sidewalk stupid. honestly I never paid attention to anybody having a sign that says no solicitation I don't think I went into any business or apartment building or whatever that has a sign that says no solicitation and it doesn't matter if they have a sign because I'm not soliciting I'm giving out information about a missing little girl how sick are you stupid people? the definition of solicitation is to look for personal gain increase your revenue asking people to make a purchase you're looking for money I'm not looking for money I'm looking for people to be aware of a little girl missing and keep their eyes open if they see her you're so sick Haley or Kaylee even went so far as to ask me where I was when I was handing out the flyers on Washington Street what are you going to do now? she asked me what city I was doing it in because apparently the attorney is in Bloomington. so you know that she's going to be doing something to get me the solicitation charges because this is what she said next, well if the charges are already in play and they already filed complaints against you there's nothing you can do but be arrested if you're arrested and charged with it then you can call our law firm for help then. can you believe it oh there's a lot I can do about it there's also a lot I can do about the fact that this Kaylee Haley is involved in this conspiracy and is trying to put me back in jail because that's what Andrea wants her to do. I certainly hope she doesn't really work in that attorney's office and I certainly hope that attorney becomes aware that this just got posted about him and his office and if somebody's impersonating one of his staff members one of his employees and they are claiming that they work for him and speaking on his behalf he can have charges brought up against you and there's nothing you can do about it if you get arrested don't call me

No comments:

Post a Comment